I love this salad! Nice, fresh, simple and tasty. Exactly what you need after spending a weekend eating restaurant food and indulging in fat and sugar.
- Cut 2-3 tomatoes in halves and then quarters and then the quarters in halves.
- Arrange them in a dish.
- Cut fresh mozzarella in halves and then quarters.
- Arrange them next to the tomatoes.
- Beat or blend olive oil with basil paste and pour on top.
- If you have fresh basil, even better. Chop the basil and blend with the oil. Save some leaves for serving on top.