(Diet from “The 4 Day Diet by Ian Smith“)
How are you doing so far? Don’t check your weight yet. Wait until the morning of the fifith day. I hope you’ll be happy with your scales. Today is the 3rd day of the induction module. The induction module cleans your body from toxins and increases your energy. You can make it longer if you wish by repeating some days but not shorter.
The 4 day diet: Induction day 3
- 2 cups of coffee
- Small low fat yogurt (6 oz) without “fruit on the bottom”
- 3 servings of fruit: 1 medium apple/banana/pear, 1/2 cup blueberries/raspberries/strawberries etc.
- 2 cups green leafy vegetables
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemonade (1 tbsp of sugar at most)
- 1 bowl of high fiber (or psyllium enriched) cereals with 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 2 cups green salad with 3 tbsps low fat dressing
- 1 cup of beans, chickpeas, lentil or other legumes (no baked beans)
- 1 cup of cabbage soup (recipe in next post)
- unlimited water, be sure to drink a glass before every meal
Exercise: 40 minutes cardio
Mydinnertoday’s legume suggestion:
Chick peas salad (given in ‘sword fish fillet with chick peas‘)
- 2 cans chick peas (I get Goya)
- olive oil
How to make: Strain and rinse the chick peas. Add olive oil, lemon and plenty of oregano. This is and sound too simple but the taste is great!