I’m very proud of myself and this diet. Despite the many distractions of summer holidays, like wine with dinner some days, ‘loukoumades’ and cheese pies prepared by our sweet neighbor as well as the occasional dessert, I’m still on track! Yesterday I weighed myself and was down by 2 pounds since the last time I stepped on the scales. Which was a long time ago, admittedly but, hey, being able to lose any amount of weight while on vacation is no small deal.
Smooth Day 3
- 2 cups of coffee with up to 1 packet sugar and 1 tsp cream or milk per cup
- 1 cup cereal with 1/2 cup of fat free or low fat milk
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1 cup of grapes
- 1 cup of chicken and rice
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemonade with no more than 1 tsp sugar per cup
- 1 cup of vegetable soup with or without chicken or 1 cup chicken noodle soup
- 2 servings of cooked vegetables
- 2 1/2 snacks (see partial list of snacks)
- 1 cup of flavored water
- unlimited plain water
40 minutes cardio
Mydinnertoday’s suggestion: The chicken soup,shown in the photo.