Did you weigh yourself today? I did! I lost 1.5 pounds the last 4 days and I’m very happy. Ready for the next module.
The Transition module comes after Induction and it lasts for another 4 days. You eat no more or different from what you see on the list below (less is acceptable) for 4 days.
Transition Days 1-4
- 2 cups coffee
- 1 cup of carrots
- 1 cup of sliced cucumbers with up to 2 tbsp fat-free dressing
- 1 cup of berries
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 cup of cooked beans, chickpeas, lentils or other legumes (but no baked beans)
- 1 4 oz serving of fish, chicken, or turkey (no skin, not fried)
- 2 cups green salad with 3 tbsp low-fat dressing
- Unlimited plain water (at least 6 cups)
- 1 diet soda
- 2 snacks (from a list that I haven’t posted yet)
Day 1: 40 minutes cardio
Day 2: Two 30-minute cardio sessions, one in the morning, one in the evening
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: 40 minutes cardio
Notes and tips
In my 4 Day Diet posts, I’m offering you suggestions and links to recipes that are good for the diet. Sometimes they may have a little more than what’s allowed, especially olive oil. Be your own judge. These are recipes that I cook regularly. They taste good and I don’t feel deprived in any way. On the other hand, I’m not overweight so I don’t feel the urgency to lose weight fast. Instead, I’m trying to make these foods part of my family’s regular diet, not just the weight loss diet. No 4-day deprivation will work miracles for you if it doesn’t become your regular diet, and you know it. So, that’s my trade-off. Maybe slower but happier weight loss.
Mydinnertoday’s legume suggestion: