I’m ashamed to tell you to make an effort to count your bites today. I indulged to wine and pistachios yesterday and more wine and a small piece of pastichio today. The good news is that I weighed myself and my weight seems solid steady. So, I’m keeping off the pounds I already lost while trying to get myself back on track. Hope you’re happy with yourselves, too.
Push Day 3
- 2 cups of coffee with no more than a packet of sugar and 1 tsp of low fat milk per cup
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 orange
- 1 cup of cooked beans, chickpeas, lentils or other legumes
- 2 cups green salad with 3 tbsp low fat dressing
- 2 snacks (see partial list of snacks)
- 1 cup freshly squeeze lemonade with no more than 1 tsp sugar per cup
- 5 oz skinless turkey or chicken
- 2 servings cooked vegetables
- unlimited plain water
Walk 10,000 steps using pedometer to count
Hey nice blog ill be sure to keep coming back to read some more.
Come visit my blog too i got some neat tips all about diet and weight loss.