The photo is from the “Fruit salad with yogurt” recipe, which is great for today’s diet day. Just save the juice and use low-fat yogurt. I hope you are doing better than me with this module. I’m still not completely back to my routine. Yesterday, for example, I ate a big slice of banana bread. I made it for the kids but it smelled so good, I couldn’t resist it. I don’t go overboard, though. That’s what I liked with this diet. It stays with you as a lifestyle choice. There’s variety across the modules and the foods are good. All you have to remember is to eat regularly (every 2-3 hours), eat healthy as you should be used to by now and allow yourself the occasional treat.
Vigorous Day 2
- One 6-oz low-fat yogurt. Add your won fresh fruit if you like.
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 banana
- 1/2 large cucumber, sliced, with 2 tbsp low-fat dressing
- 3 cups green salad, vegetables only, with 3 tbsp of low-fat dressing
- one 8-oz cup of flavored water. Keep it chilled and drink it throughout the day.
- 1 1/2 cups non-creamy soup
- 2 servings cooked vegetables
- 2 snacks (see partial list)
- unlimited plain water
Exercise: 50 minutes cardio — I’m going for tennis today with my daugther!