That’s it. This is the last day of the last module. Now you have all the diet posted and you can check it out, go back to it, repeat any number of modules any time you like. It’s been a pleasure to share this diet. I hope you like it and go back to it time and time again until it’s not the 4 day diet any more but the diet that guides your lifestyle and food choices. Remember it’s always OK to have a special dish now and then and enjoy a glass of wine or two. Just remember to go back to your salad, fruit, lean meats and whole grains routine. Eat with moderation, eat something every 2-3 hours and exercise regularly.
Vigorous Day 4
- one 6-oz low-fat yogurt. You can add fresh fruit if you want.
- 2 cups of coffee with no more than 1 packet sugar and 1tsp milk per cup
- 2 cups of grapes
- 2 cups of baby carrots
- 1 1/2 cup non-creamy soup
- 3 cups green vegetables with 3tbsp low-fat dressing
- 1 freshly squeezed smoothie (200 calories or less)
- 5 oz skinless chicken or turkey or lean sirloin or fish (not fried)
- 2 servings cooked vegetables
- unlimited plain or seltzer water
Exercise: 50 minutes cardio
Cardio classes are not my forte. I never liked them. Recently, I discovered the Zumba dance fitness classes. Fun, fun, fun. Great dance and sweat. See the video on top.
And here’s a video from a real class, big on Latin this one (10 minutes):